New self-build initiative

By P&A Knowledge Team · 29 April 2021 · Posted in General

In a surprise weekend announcement, the Housing Secretary Robert Jenrick has revealed new plans for £150 million of funding to make it easier and more affordable for people to build their own homes. The new “Help to Build” low deposit CONTINUE READING