NICs and termination payments

By P&A Knowledge Team · 1 May 2019 · Posted in National Insurance

The National Insurance Contributions (NICs) Bill was introduced into Parliament on 25 April 2019. The Bill will see the introduction of a new 13.8% Employer Class 1A NIC charge on termination payments and sporting testimonials that are already liable CONTINUE READING