Appealing to the First-tier Tribunal (Tax)

By P&A Knowledge Team · 18 November 2021 · Posted in HMRC Notices

There are a number of different options open to taxpayers that disagree with a tax decision issued by HMRC. Usually, the first step is to make an appeal to HMRC against the tax decision. The case worker who made the decision will look at your case CONTINUE READING