Carry a company trading loss back to previous years

By P&A Knowledge Team · 28 January 2021 · Posted in Corporation Tax

Corporation Tax relief may be available where your company or organisation makes a trading loss. A qualifying trading loss may be used to claim relief from Corporation Tax by offsetting the loss against profits in previous years. This could be an CONTINUE READING