Class 4 NICs who is liable?

By P&A Knowledge Team · 13 February 2019 · Posted in National Insurance

There are two types of National Insurance Contributions (NICs) payable by most self-employed people. These are known as Class 2 NICs and Class 4 NICs. Class 2 NICs are paid by all self-employed taxpayers unless they qualify for the small earnings CONTINUE READING