Getting ready for Customs Declaration Service

By P&A Knowledge Team · 28 March 2018 · Posted in Duties

The Customs Handling of Import and Export Freight (CHIEF) is a computerised service that records the movement of goods by land, air and sea. The system allows importers, exporters and freight forwarders to complete customs information electronically, CONTINUE READING