Tax if you work abroad

By P&A Knowledge Team · 20 August 2019 · Posted in Overseas personal tax issues

If you are leaving the UK to work abroad for at least one year (or permanently), there is a requirement to notify HMRC. This is done using a P85 form which should be completed and submitted to HMRC. You will also be required to submit a CONTINUE READING